Wednesday 8 October 2008

Chasing the light - Day Two

My second attempt at getting a good shot of the Liverpool waterfront. Another morning another early start (06.30 leaving the house).

Much happier with this one on the whole. I took it from a slightly different location and obviously the sky was far more active than the last image I got. The cloud cover seemed to be pretty low and therefore the clouds were moving quite quickly above me.

Took on the advice offered within Flickr and blog and modified the composition of the blog to change the feel of the photograph.

Very slight adjustment to the image just to add some slight grad to the sky otherwise this is straight out of the camera.

I have some others that I am quite happy with that I will try to get posted soon. This was probably my personal favourite though.

Sittin on the dock of the bay...

Flickr photo page with larger format image can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7358451@N03/2923227047/

No comments: